Oxford Custom Colonial - Plenty of room for everyone! Spacious 4 bedroom main house and 2 bedroom guest apartment. Featuring open kitchen with granite, tons of cabinets & sun filled breakfast room. Formal living room (with limited water views) and separate dining room, family room with beamed ceilings fireplace, great room & hardwood floors throughout hardwood floors. First floor ensuite master. 2 bedroom guest apartment with screened porch and workshop. Entertain on 550 + sf of deck overlooking large fenced yard with room for pool. Attached garage. Close to Oxford town amenities including boating, marina's, parks, beaches and restaurants. Easy water access less than 1 block away- ideal for kayak and canoe launching. Many possibilities! ***Link to Vitrual tour https://thru-the-lens-ivuf.view.property/1564354?idx=1. Buyers Agents must be present for all showings and inspections in order to receive full compensation.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Wat
Mixed, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,004 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Screened-in, Enclosed, Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- TOWN CREEK
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)